Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Special Message

I never planned it like this. My dad got me this blog account so I could just speak to my friends back east, but I couldn't reach anybody, I thought I was talking to nobody. I imagined that nobody was listening. Maybe I imagined one person out there, anyway one day I woke up and I realized I was never going to be normal and so I said forget it, I said so be it and Honorificabilitudinitatibus be S-Y-What? was born.

You hear about somebody who did something stupid, something desperate. What possessed him. How could he do such a terrible thing? Look at Last Week's Tragic Events in Hawaii. It's really quite simple actually. Consider life. You have people telling you what to do. You have the media telling you what to do. But deep down, you know what you have to do. Your job, your purpose, is to get accepted and think up something great to do with the rest of your life. What if you're confused and can't imagine a career? This is what precipitated the Tragic Events in Hawaii.

What happened is wrong, but the interesting thing about it is how simple it seems. No now they're going to say I said what happened in Hawaii is simple, but no, no, no, no, it's not simple. It's like everything else: you have to read the fine print. Suppose what happened there happened on a much larger scale. How would we know there's anything to do afterwards? Now people are weeping over the events, crying, people the victims never knew are saying, "Why? Why? Why?" and there's a huge mess. That's the way I see it.

I don't mind being rejected, but I'm not going to be ashamed about it. You know, even this isn't much else but white text on a black screen. I'm just like anybody. You see, I'm just as worried as the rest of you. They say I'm disturbing. Well, of course I am. So are the rest of us, and if we're not, why not? Doesn't all this want to make you do something outrageous? Then why not? It makes a lot more sense than Last Week's Tragic Events in Hawaii. Go nuts, go crazy, get creative! You got problems? Make'em think you're crazy, make'em think you might snap! Come on, go nuts, get crazy. That's why this is my last entry. I'm doing more now!
Mark Hunter.



PSYCHE!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home