Sunday, April 01, 2007

A special April 1 Massage.

Dear Maggots/My Fellow Lords and Peacocks,
It is my responsibility to tell you that I will no longer be updating the blog which you are reading regularly because I have an obligation to the Campaign of White Satan for Insert Random Elected Office Here. I am amazed that a person of my age has been elected to help a person (?) such as White Satan gain office when I am still to young too vote for him, and I suppose it speaks to my maturity that I of all 17-year olds have been appointed to a campaign. In short, Rapper Truces, Hustler Preachers who have no idea whatsoever as to what in the Flip they are talking about, and in(s)ane publicity stunts will ensue.
Ewige Blumenkraft /Sincurely Yours/ Minimally Turquoise,
Breece D'J Pancake.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home